Login Register




Poll: Would you like this plugin to be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
100.00%
7 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



{ Suggestion } Mention Auto Complete. filter_list
Author
Message
{ Suggestion } Mention Auto Complete. #1
So, there have been times that I have wanted to mention someone here on the forums, and I have had to open a new tab and find their username. There is a plugin for Mybb that will, when you start typing after you put the @, bring up a small drop down menu searching for usernames. I am not the best at explaining things, so here is a screenshot:
[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f59...322e706e67]

The plugin is called Automention, and I think it would be a wonderful addition to the forums!
Its works with DVZ Mentions, which is what I think is currently being used to mention users..?
[Image: 5h26G4-lSjOmhAGVn64DFQ.png]

@Oni if this will be added, you can get the plugin here.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

[+] 1 user Likes Synthx's post





Messages In This Thread
{ Suggestion } Mention Auto Complete. - by Synthx - 10-26-2017, 05:05 PM