Login Register






Cuphead filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cuphead #9
We've been passing this game around at work, coworker bought it for the XBone and most of us on break will sit down with it - it's damn fun, I will say the first run was a bit hard, but it's not too hard to clear all the bosses in 45 minutes tops on Expert.

Maybe if it goes on sale for $5-10 I'll buy my own copy, but now that I've got patterns down it's just way too easy to justify paying the current price as it's not that much gameplay.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 08:15 PM by BurritoBeans.)
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cuphead - by Inori - 10-02-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Cuphead - by Skullmeat - 10-03-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: Cuphead - by Bish0pQ - 10-03-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Cuphead - by Oni - 10-03-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: Cuphead - by Psi - 10-24-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Cuphead - by Ecchi - 10-24-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Cuphead - by Ecks - 10-24-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Cuphead - by Blink - 10-24-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Cuphead - by Drako - 10-24-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Cuphead - by BurritoBeans - 10-24-2017, 08:15 PM