Login Register






I want to start learning C or C+ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ #27
(10-24-2017, 10:31 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: @phyrrus9 I didn't know you worked for a dutch company. Locally or from distance (freelance)?
@Synthx I don't think SoloLearn has support for C. It does have support for C#, JavaScript... but not for C.

@OP currently I'm following the turtorials from thenewboston, they're quite good.

I worked for a US-based LLC doing business as their parent Dutch BV

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I want to start learning C or C+ - by blaksatyn - 10-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Synthx - 10-24-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Bish0pQ - 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by phyrrus9 - 10-24-2017, 05:17 PM