Login Register






I want to start learning C or C+ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ #14
(10-23-2017, 05:59 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:57 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:54 PM)Mystique Wrote: That's extremely low for what you would have been doing. Yah they tried to f you over.

What I was doing really wasn't that much. The software they used was in 2 parts: a dense core and some made up drag and drop scripting language. Here's a screenshot I found on the internet:
Spoiler:
[Image: 10088.jpg]

Ah alright. Yah I see.

Yeah. But with how modern programming languages have developed, they could have rewritten their entire thing in PowerShell (which I did in the beginning, took about 70 lines, ran 3x as fast as theirs), or write a core in C# and then make a 15 line program for each new client (which is what I did for the final product, ran 20x as fast as theirs).

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I want to start learning C or C+ - by blaksatyn - 10-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by phyrrus9 - 10-23-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Synthx - 10-24-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Bish0pQ - 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM