Login Register






I want to start learning C or C+ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ #12
(10-23-2017, 05:54 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:53 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:51 PM)Mystique Wrote: Seems quite intelligent of you, they lost one of their best assets and then that asset turns against them. Proves that smaller people should have a say in a company. All ideas could help improve a company.

Oh I was more than just a tiny person at that company. They hired me when I was 19, I was the youngest person they'd even interviewed. Beyond that they wanted to pay me $24,000 for a salary. I sent probably 15 emails that just said
Quote:no
during salary negotiation. They refused to go a dime over $36,000, which I thought was good back then, oh boy was I wrong. With this company I reel in $181,000, and I still haven't even started selling that software yet.

That's extremely low for what you would have been doing. Yah they tried to f you over.

What I was doing really wasn't that much. The software they used was in 2 parts: a dense core and some made up drag and drop scripting language. Here's a screenshot I found on the internet:
Spoiler:
[Image: 10088.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I want to start learning C or C+ - by blaksatyn - 10-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by phyrrus9 - 10-23-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Synthx - 10-24-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Bish0pQ - 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM