Login Register






I want to start learning C or C+ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ #9
(10-23-2017, 05:47 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:44 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:37 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Fun fact about finding that name. I was searching for what I was going to call my new business (when I decided to make one), and couldn't find any sort of good names that weren't taken. I thought about it, my company's main focus is writing identity lifecycle automation software, and Ipseity is a synonym of identity, so it fit PERFECT! It's spelled so weirdly that nobody else had chosen it yet, so I snagged Ipseity and Ipseity Software. From time to time I too forget how to spell it Tongue

Welp that explains the name, I was also curious but always forgot to ask.

Yeah. I started this company when my non compete from another company expired (spoiler). I figured since they didn't want to listen to me about how they could improve their (not updated since 1999) software and get more business (but rather they fired me for helping them), I'd just write it myself and charge half of what they do.
Spoiler:
company I worked for: Advanced Toolware LLC (company doing business as Tools4Ever, a dutch company)
their only competitor at the time: Identity Automation (based in Texas)

Seems quite intelligent of you, they lost one of their best assets and then that asset turns against them. Proves that smaller people should have a say in a company. All ideas could help improve a company.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I want to start learning C or C+ - by blaksatyn - 10-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Esoterith - 10-23-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Synthx - 10-24-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Bish0pQ - 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM