Login Register






I want to start learning C or C+ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ #2
(10-23-2017, 11:11 AM)blaksatyn Wrote: I want start learning C or C++ and I need some guidance .
I`m sorry but I`m beginner in this .


Thank you for your time.

You're in luck! I can actually help you with this!
I have an independently hosted (mine) website where I keep a list of all of my tutorials on SL. You can find it here or in my signature. That list has a whole lot of programming, networking, and hardware engineering tutorials that are mostly written in C or C++. Check it out.

Again, the link is https://goo.gl/8hvoog (shortened just so I can track clicks)
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 05:33 PM by phyrrus9.)

[+] 2 users Like phyrrus9's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
I want to start learning C or C+ - by blaksatyn - 10-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by phyrrus9 - 10-23-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Slacker - 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Synthx - 10-24-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: I want to start learning C or C+ - by Bish0pQ - 10-24-2017, 10:31 AM