Login Register






[Q] Is there any one good at linked lists - C filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Q] Is there any one good at linked lists - C #7
(10-21-2017, 10:49 PM)Altair Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 09:48 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I'm curious, did my answer solve your problems?

Actually, my HW's deadline was an hour ago( That wasn't the whole problem, I sent it. Not perfect but at least it's working Biggrin ). I did static allocation with brackets, unfortunately, I didn't use what I learned from your solution because I didn't have the time. I was want to use dynamic allocation but I wasn't know when I wrote. But I think I learned well, next time I will do my best.

Well that's sad. Hope you get a decent grade anyways. Is this just a high school level class or uni? Give me some more details on the class, I'm interested. It's becoming increasingly rare that any Uni teaches any non-Java language, let alone C. It's practically nonexistent here in the US for a high school to teach programming, and the ones that do try to pass off basic HTML as programming. You don't know how lucky you are to be getting a real world education.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [Q] Is there any one good at linked lists - C - by phyrrus9 - 10-21-2017, 10:56 PM