RE: Hi im new here sup 10-21-2017, 02:45 PM
#7
(10-21-2017, 02:40 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(10-21-2017, 02:15 PM)ianfreeman Wrote: Hi i'm a boy from asia
stumbled upon this nice lookin forum searching for my interests in life (art, coding, crypto, etc.)
yup, got a broad interest (usually got me fcked up coz when im into something i forget to sleep).
please be nice, im nice too!
Coding you say? That's awesome man! I've got loads of coding/technology tutorials i've written over the years. Feel free to read them, but if you do, please try to post on them, the activity from even a thank you post helps boost it and makes them reach more members.
There is a link in my signature to the list of them. I have a web page I maintain with an organized list at https://sl.ipseitysoftware.com/
Don't hesitate to come to me if you have coding, computer, or linux questions.
wow, will check that out later man . im kinda hyped this is what ive been searching for lately .



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)