Login Register






WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability filter_list
Author
Message
RE: WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability #2
(10-20-2017, 01:48 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm honestly pretty shocked that a protocol like WPA2 could have such an obvious-seeming vulnerability go unnoticed for 15 years. That said, with Heartbleed and some of the other OpenSSL vulnerabilities found in 2016, anything is possible.


I'm not even surprised. This is a 13 year old protocol that was never intended to be used like we do today. I'm honestly impressed that it remained hidden for as long as it did.

Even less amazed that Android, which users claim is extremely secure since "it's linux" is literally the most vulnerable class of device/OS.

[+] 2 users Like phyrrus9's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability - by Inori - 10-20-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability - by phyrrus9 - 10-20-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability - by Blink - 10-20-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability - by mothered - 10-20-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: WPA2 Krack Attack vulnerability - by Inori - 10-20-2017, 01:27 PM