RE: Firefox Quantum 10-18-2017, 04:10 PM
#26
(10-18-2017, 03:07 PM)Drako Wrote:(10-18-2017, 08:24 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(10-17-2017, 10:54 PM)Drako Wrote: Just downloaded Quantum and Ill tell ya, It's a hell of a lot better than the old version. Pages load faster and RAM usage is basically cut in half.
(10-18-2017, 05:35 AM)mothered Wrote: I've taken this and all other positive comments on board.
I can't wait to Install and test It, both security-wise and from an average end user's standpoint.
Its really fast and somehow powerful, If you checked it, take a look at the developer version too its amazing.
One question though, I've still got the old Firefox and will this affect the newer version?
I'm not sure but I have installed both stable and beta version, Something changed in both Hahahah.
So it is better to install just one of them.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)