Login Register






Prime Video recommendations filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Prime Video recommendations #13
(10-18-2017, 04:44 AM)Ender Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:41 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:39 AM)Ender Wrote: The Prime shipping is the best part of the whole service.  It's also the only part that I really use.  Prime restaurants seems cool too, but I haven't used it yet.

I wasn't talking about parcel shipping, I meant that as soon as an episode is aired (or often before), you have instant access to it with prime video.

Oh, I never knew that. I haven't been keeping up with any TV series, so I never knew.

That is a nice feature.

You get early access on the exclusives iirc. For example grand tour, you would be able to watch it at 00:00 on xx/yy, but the rest of the world has to wait until maybe even 23:59 on xx/yy until it airs on tv or whatever.

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Prime Video recommendations - by Inori - 10-17-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by phyrrus9 - 10-18-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by Ecks - 10-18-2017, 04:19 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by phyrrus9 - 10-18-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by Ecks - 10-18-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by phyrrus9 - 10-18-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by Ecks - 10-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by Blink - 10-18-2017, 04:31 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by phyrrus9 - 10-18-2017, 04:33 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by Blink - 10-18-2017, 04:39 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by phyrrus9 - 10-18-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by Blink - 10-18-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by mothered - 10-18-2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Prime Video recommendations - by phyrrus9 - 10-18-2017, 04:46 AM