Login Register






Firefox Quantum filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Firefox Quantum #15
(10-15-2017, 07:32 AM)Ender Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 05:14 AM)Oni Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 02:53 AM)mothered Wrote: Until a couple of years ago, I was always dedicated to IE (normal navigation and nothing else), but since then I've been using FF purely for research and here on Sinisterly.

For hacking, well that Involves a complete and dedicated setup of secure browsers, private search engines, selective OSes, VPNs and a heap of non-tracking configurations (prevention of browser fingerprinting, canvas fingerprinting, cross browser fingerprinting on an OS and hardware level, primary and secondary DNS server encryption, WebRTC, anonymous entry points to the VPN connection) and the list goes on.

I've read about the new version, but yet to test It out. I shall do so today or tomorrow.
Thanks @Mr.Kurd.
EDIT: Typo.
IE has always been the browser people use to install a new browser.

And now it's Edge.

I've been waiting for the FF logo change... I saw the new logo (or something similar to it) somewhere (can't remember where, but I think it was on their site), and expected the main logo to be changed sometime.  Seems cool, I don't use browser betas, as I'm afraid there will be stability issues, so I'll be trying this when it is officially released (maybe I'll switch during a RC).

I was too tempted, and ended up installing the beta :/

Seems quick, but the new theme needs some work. All my non-webextension browser extensions were disabled permanently, so you need to make sure you can find alternatives before switching. (I just found a great tab organizer, and now it's gone ?)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-14-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Drako - 10-14-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-14-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Drako - 10-14-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-14-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by zorrophreak - 10-15-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-15-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-15-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-15-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-15-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Oni - 10-15-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Blink - 10-15-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Blink - 10-15-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-17-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Pikami - 10-15-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-15-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-17-2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-17-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by zorrophreak - 10-16-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Synthx - 10-17-2017, 01:59 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Drako - 10-17-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-18-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-18-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-18-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Drako - 10-18-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-18-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Drako - 10-18-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by mothered - 10-18-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Bish0pQ - 10-19-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-20-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Schlarman - 10-19-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-20-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Schlarman - 10-20-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-20-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Esoterith - 10-20-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by Mr.Kurd - 10-20-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Firefox Quantum - by blaksatyn - 10-20-2017, 07:32 PM