Login Register






Xiaomi or Huawei? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? #13
In contrast to my previous post... I ended up choosing a Xiaomi phone...

The Xiaomi Mi A1 was a bit cheaper and nicer than the Honor 8, so that's what I chose. I don't have it yet, but I'll let you guys know what I think of it when I do get it.

However, the Mi A1 does not come with MIUI, it is an Android One phone. I could have gotten the Mi 5x, which is the original MIUI version, but it seems that the A1 has better glass, and I have a history of abusing and torturing phones for fun.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

[+] 1 user Likes Blink's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Xiaomi or Huawei? - by ethics404 - 09-26-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Oni - 09-26-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by ethics404 - 09-26-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Malvagio+ - 09-27-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by ethics404 - 09-27-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Blink - 09-28-2017, 01:18 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by zorrophreak - 09-28-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by sleaze - 09-28-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by mothered - 09-28-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by ethics404 - 09-28-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by mothered - 09-29-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Ecks - 09-28-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Blink - 10-10-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Oni - 10-11-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: Xiaomi or Huawei? - by Blink - 10-11-2017, 06:11 AM