RE: Check My WebSite? 10-10-2017, 01:24 PM
#10
@Slacker it looks good, maybe you should get an SSL certificate though.
1) The photo is a blurry, not that it matters a lot or isn't attractive to the eye (just my opinion)
2) The loading time seems a bit slow for me, not sure for everyone though, you can increase loading speed by doing following things:
- Get a different VPS (or switch to a VPS if you're using a hosting company (Shock Hosting if I'm correct)).
- Optimize images and other media.
- Enable caching
- ...
You can also use google pagespeed insights to determine what you can do to increase speed: https://goo.gl/befwSv
3) I also saw that it was using quite a lot of JavaScript files, it could be that you don't have to use every single one of them, than you can exclude them in code. Don't get me wrong, it's possible your theme needs ALL of these to function properly.
Overall the website looks pretty good, proffesional even. Very good job my friend! I especially like the following page: https://goo.gl/X7kHnP
1) The photo is a blurry, not that it matters a lot or isn't attractive to the eye (just my opinion)
2) The loading time seems a bit slow for me, not sure for everyone though, you can increase loading speed by doing following things:
- Get a different VPS (or switch to a VPS if you're using a hosting company (Shock Hosting if I'm correct)).
- Optimize images and other media.
- Enable caching
- ...
You can also use google pagespeed insights to determine what you can do to increase speed: https://goo.gl/befwSv
3) I also saw that it was using quite a lot of JavaScript files, it could be that you don't have to use every single one of them, than you can exclude them in code. Don't get me wrong, it's possible your theme needs ALL of these to function properly.
Overall the website looks pretty good, proffesional even. Very good job my friend! I especially like the following page: https://goo.gl/X7kHnP
~~ Might be back? ~~













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)