Login Register






new and terrible filter_list
Author
Message
RE: new and terrible #4
(10-07-2017, 02:09 AM)Chainlike Wrote: hey, I'm me. when I was younger I wrote terrible hacks for terrible online games. at university, i participated in some terrible hacking CTFs and did terribly. now i'm a software engineer who writes terrible code at a terrible company. i'm here to make terrible posts. enjoy.

Well it sounds like you are over all terrible. Feel free to read the rules and enjoy your stay we will help turn your friends upside down!

(I swear to god if you break the rules here I will make your visit here as terrible as your life is!)
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 10:13 AM by Slacker.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
new and terrible - by Chainlike - 10-07-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: new and terrible - by mothered - 10-08-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: new and terrible - by hackedia - 10-10-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: new and terrible - by Slacker - 10-10-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: new and terrible - by Jiggly - 10-12-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: new and terrible - by Chainlike - 10-21-2017, 03:25 PM