Login Register






Religion filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Religion #104
(04-06-2013, 07:16 AM)Colcaps Wrote: Wait, The "I" is suppose to be "It", And dude the Big Bang is still a "Theory" i will believe your statement if science has proven it and it became a law.

Alright still replace the I with an It than elaborate on how your God appeared out of nothing? as you so want to throw our theory back at us with such flawed logic.

Also you ask for something to happen that never will. Science will never make something a law if they're not 100 percent sure or it's withstood the test of time long enough to be considered one, but on what grounds do you reject the logic behind the big bang?

Also I can link you to a lecture by Lawrence Kraus that explains "Something, from nothing" if you would like it just ask.

Now I asked 3 questions in posts and I want them answered before we continue this.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Religion - by Kyou - 02-18-2013, 11:12 AM