RE: Is Adobe overpriced? 09-29-2017, 11:09 PM
#16
Personal opinion, its reasonable as long as you're using it professionally and do well enough that you are having profit, but it's not aimed at hobbyists like myself.
I would say they need an edition for people who don't do it professionally, but I can't see how they'd do that without cutting essential functions, which I think is why they are using the model they are.
CC from the beginning was always about the professionals.
Pirating it is simpler if you aren't doing it professionally.
I would say they need an edition for people who don't do it professionally, but I can't see how they'd do that without cutting essential functions, which I think is why they are using the model they are.
CC from the beginning was always about the professionals.
Pirating it is simpler if you aren't doing it professionally.















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)