RE: Which OS should I Master? 09-29-2017, 05:15 AM
#17
Qubes OS!! I love this operating system. I don't think it gets enough credit. Debian is good too. I like Parrot OS, I actually use it for my laptop - it's based off Debian and has some neat software packages and a nice UI in my opinion.
Parrot OS also has wifi tools like aircrack and all that. I'd definitely choose it over Kali. Kali runs everything with root privileges by default. This includes your web browser. If your browser is vulnerable to arbitrary code execution, the attacker could possibly gain root access to your machine. Kinda ironic if you think about it.
Parrot OS also has wifi tools like aircrack and all that. I'd definitely choose it over Kali. Kali runs everything with root privileges by default. This includes your web browser. If your browser is vulnerable to arbitrary code execution, the attacker could possibly gain root access to your machine. Kinda ironic if you think about it.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2017, 05:19 AM by FuckLeFeds.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)