Login Register






Which OS should I Master? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Which OS should I Master? #13
Thanks again for your help Smile

Mint was one of the first linux distros I tried actually, along with ubuntu... Smile they are both amazing but I cannot say, I KNOW THEM... I can use them. Install them, etc. I understand BASIC linux commands, how to install, compress, etc... using hte terminal is one of the coolest things I have had to learn btw... I never even knew!! lol ... for years, gui was the way to go and i had no idea, computers worked this way.

I still have ubuntu installed, mint i removed or replaced with ubuntu... I just like the desktop and the layout of the folders, etc... you all have some good advice and I really appreciate it!!!

Im kinda stubborn though, and Kali is the newest thing I am learning atm with linux... like many of you have mentioned though, to learn other things... and some I have... Kali is the challenge and hacking is what I want to do... so I think I kinda want to stick with Kali, at least I can say for now, LINUX is my main OS... Tongue

I am reading this kali book jsut created by the guys that created backtrack... and I am amazed!!! by many things, including how complex unix/linus really CAN BE but also how simple it is once you understand why...

I love linux... Im hooked. I cant believe for ten years I have been plugged into the matrix unaware ... until I get a new harddrive / computer lab, I wont be installing or at least, uninstalling any linux OS... and I am reading my books... but that will never provide experience.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Which OS should I Master? - by Imagined Self - 09-21-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Altair - 09-21-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Go Johnny Go! - 09-22-2017, 06:48 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by sab2r - 10-06-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by spec - 09-22-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Go Johnny Go! - 09-22-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by spec - 09-23-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by mothered - 09-23-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Imagined Self - 09-23-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by mothered - 09-24-2017, 03:18 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Luxury - 09-24-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Imagined Self - 09-28-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by FuckLeFeds - 09-29-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by mothered - 09-29-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Ecks - 09-28-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Imagined Self - 09-28-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Oni - 09-28-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Blink - 09-29-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by --null-- - 09-29-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Sunny. - 09-30-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Which OS should I Master? - by Jubaied - 10-06-2017, 11:38 AM