Login Register






Sinisterly Standalone Application filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application #5
(09-28-2017, 06:01 PM)Nytelife26 Wrote: You say that like I haven't tried. I'm not that dumb bruv.

You're telling me you cant go into inspect element, select the element of it, and copy the link from the background-image property, because thats exactly how I did it....
By the way, for anyone wondering... Me and @Nytelife26 know each other from discord, which is why I am being a bit harsh.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Synthx - 09-28-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Synthx - 09-28-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Synthx - 09-28-2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Synthx - 09-28-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Ecks - 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Synthx - 09-28-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Synthx - 09-28-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Drako - 09-28-2017, 11:05 PM
RE: Sinisterly Standalone Application - by Drako - 09-29-2017, 04:25 PM