Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Clients wont connect? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Clients wont connect? #10
(09-22-2017, 05:06 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 05:38 PM)Drako Wrote: I tried out ipfingerprints and I will say its a lot better than canyouseeme. Ill post an image of the error I got. I think its firewall related.
http://prntscr.com/gnzlr4

Disable everything that may be blocking outgoing connections- firewall (router Inclusive), VPN, etc. Basically establish a direct gateway of communication with the server. As mentioned, some ISPs block certain ports so try many port variations.

I do have one other question. Does it make a difference if you use the same starting port as your ending port?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Clients wont connect? - by Drako - 09-19-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by mothered - 09-20-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by Drako - 09-20-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by mothered - 09-20-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by Drako - 09-20-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by mothered - 09-21-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by Drako - 09-21-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by mothered - 09-22-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by Drako - 09-27-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by mothered - 09-28-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Clients wont connect? - by Pikami - 09-20-2017, 08:30 AM