RE: $600 GamingBuild 09-26-2017, 10:28 PM
#18
(09-26-2017, 09:27 PM)FreightTrain Wrote: Seems like a lot of members have already provided some useful links. I'll just drop my .02 still though; Just remember to do it right the first time. I wouldn't cheap out on 8gb of ram instead of 16, because you'll be wanting to upgrade to 16 soon after. Same with processor and graphics cards, spend a little extra money now so you can have an up-to-date and reliable system for the next couple years. Your resale value on the old parts likely won't make up the difference if you had just spent a little more from the beginning.
Not judging your choices or anything of course, do what works best for you. I've made this mistake before (mainly car parts though) and it's just not worth the money and hassle to do everything over.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/rycjd6
Would this suffice for awhile ?



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)