RE: What do you think about ESET's Antivirus compared to Malwarebytes? 09-23-2017, 11:46 PM
#17
(09-21-2017, 05:56 AM)Go Johnny Go! Wrote:(09-21-2017, 05:54 AM)spec Wrote:(09-21-2017, 05:50 AM)Go Johnny Go! Wrote: Are you kidding me? What's the difference between an antivirus and an antimalware? You sound like one of those nerds that was at my old high school who always said, "spiders are not insects! They are *insert weird name here*"For your information, spiders are not insects. They're arachnids.
https://blog.malwarebytes.com/101/2015/0...i-malware/
Well, I guess you got me on that one. But, still. Do you think having only Malwarebytes would be sufficient protection for Windows? Or do I also need an antivirus to go along with my antimalware?
I wouldn't, for a non tech savvy user. The best anti virus is your brain, and VMware/sandboxie. Malwarebytes + emulation in your arsenal is better than any antivirus imo.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right."
Contact: inf0x00(a)unseen.is
Infinite.
Contact: inf0x00(a)unseen.is
Infinite.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)