Login Register






Finally diamond filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Finally diamond #16
(09-22-2017, 09:32 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: So it took some time but I'm finally diamond.

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for being so supportive and nice to talk to. We have a really nice community here and I like being here on SL.
I'm glad that most of us are trying to bring each other knowledge and help out each other.

Some giveaways will also be done in a few days to "celebrate" I'm diamond, not sure yet what.
I'm hoping to stay an active member for many more years and now the vacation is over, I'll have way more time to help people out and be a more active member of SL.

You are welcome I am sure my wagers helped with that lol (I will be back for that shit)

I have donated enough to be at least gold of not diamond and gamblings another one that takes alot of my nsp hahah

Non the less congrats bro and you better stay around.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Finally diamond - by Bish0pQ - 09-22-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Asura - 09-22-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Synthx - 09-22-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Sikom - 09-22-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Altair - 09-22-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Blink - 09-23-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Oni - 09-22-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by ZanGetsu - 09-22-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Inori - 09-22-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by mothered - 09-22-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Drako - 09-22-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Bish0pQ - 09-23-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Mr.Kurd - 09-23-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Bish0pQ - 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by MesaGFX - 09-23-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Slacker - 09-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Ecks - 09-23-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by thedecryp1 - 09-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Syniquity - 10-16-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by blaksatyn - 10-22-2017, 09:18 AM