Login Register






Finally diamond filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Finally diamond #12
(09-22-2017, 11:02 AM)Synthx Wrote: Welp, congrats on Diamond. You are probably my most favorite member here on SL, as before I even joined you were still willing to help me out. I remember thinking that you were someone that wouldn't even respond to my message on Discord. You have helped me out more than I could ever imagine someone wanting to, whether it comes to programming, hacking, or even donations.
Cheers!

Thank you my friend! Always trying to help out everyone wherever I can Biggrin Thank you for the sweet talk mate!

@Sikom, @Altair, @"Ender" @ZanGetsu Thanks a lot guys! Means a lot to me!

@Oni Thank you, no problem at all, sorry for asking so much Biggrin
@mothered Thank you my friend, it took some time but I think the posting paid off after all Biggrin
@Inori Yes, it does, I have 2k posts so I should've reached diamond a long time ago, though I did quite a few giveaways and had to work semi hard to get enough points for diamond.
@Drako Yes, though it's almost 2 years (in october), but still a grood prestation after all.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Finally diamond - by Bish0pQ - 09-22-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Asura - 09-22-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Synthx - 09-22-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Sikom - 09-22-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Altair - 09-22-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Blink - 09-23-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Oni - 09-22-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by ZanGetsu - 09-22-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Inori - 09-22-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by mothered - 09-22-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Drako - 09-22-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Bish0pQ - 09-23-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Mr.Kurd - 09-23-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Bish0pQ - 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by MesaGFX - 09-23-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Slacker - 09-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by Ecks - 09-23-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Finally diamond - by thedecryp1 - 09-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by Syniquity - 10-16-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: Finally diamond - by blaksatyn - 10-22-2017, 09:18 AM