RE: Top poster bitches 09-22-2017, 10:40 PM
#19
(09-20-2017, 11:59 PM)Slacker Wrote:(09-20-2017, 08:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(09-20-2017, 08:13 AM)Slacker Wrote: As am I, but figured if I came out of the shadows and took number one spot it may ruffle up some feathers and get other to step up post count as well... It did I have a few wagers on if I'll pass other users total post with in a time frame... Now they'll step up post count just to not lose
In truth, activity breeds activity. Especially when it's actual discussion and not market threads/SE/resource threads necessarily. At least, that's what I've observed.
I know and that was my goal but it is only a few of us :/
That's what everyone says xD However, the more you do it, the more others will follow. It takes time, effort and a lot of people to make change - people being the hardest part.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)