Login Register






New here filter_list
Author
Message
New here #1
So about me well I teach math, I have masters in it. I know a little bit about coding, I can code in c, c++, and java. Had a few classes with matlab towards the end of my B.S. in math and realized how frustratingly fun coding can be. I am here to meet some new peeps and maybe expand a bit on the coding that I know.

[+] 1 user Likes Nocturnal's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
New here - by Nocturnal - 09-15-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: New here - by Slacker - 09-15-2017, 06:18 AM
RE: New here - by mothered - 09-15-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: New here - by nobody - 09-15-2017, 07:09 AM
RE: New here - by zorrophreak - 09-15-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: New here - by soadfan - 09-17-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: New here - by Jiggly - 09-18-2017, 04:33 AM