Login Register






Introducing Myself filter_list
Author
Message
Introducing Myself #1
Hi there, so I joined this forum a few days ago, just because someone told me to check the design, and indeed is my favorite forum design of all I'm registered in.

My name is Snosu, from Portugal, and I enjoy music and Anime, basically the only 2 things I actually get interested in nowadays

I've been active in a few forums before, so I know the deal and how things are for the most part, and hope to meet this community.
Some people here might know me from other forums (Not by name, since I'm using a different alias).

I hope to be able to be active in this community as much as I am in similar communities, and hope to have a good time here

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Introducing Myself - by SnosuS - 09-14-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Introducing Myself - by mothered - 09-14-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Introducing Myself - by SnosuS - 09-14-2017, 02:55 PM