RE: Does anybody here still play Minecraft? 09-13-2017, 04:44 AM
#33
Code:
[02:05:05] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL![/73.91.224.80:55938] logged in with entity id 1121810 at (-155.5, 67.0, 265.5)
[02:05:05] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL! joined the game
[02:05:14] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL! lost connection: Disconnected
[02:05:14] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL! left the game
[02:08:05] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL![/174.138.28.96:55043] logged in with entity id 1122171 at (-155.5, 67.0, 265.5)
[02:08:05] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL! joined the game
[02:08:55] [Server thread/INFO]: <IM A TROLL!> Bad idea to leave the server IP in a open thread, idiots
[02:09:01] [Server thread/INFO]: <IM A TROLL!> Im blowing everything up!
[02:09:33] [Server thread/INFO]: <IM A TROLL!> I got a modded client, shoudlnt take me too long
[02:14:27] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL! lost connection: Disconnected
[02:14:27] [Server thread/INFO]: IM A TROLL! left the gamewell then... I'm pretty sure this breaks forum rules somewhere...meh, whatever. I had plenty of backups.



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)