Login Register






Plague inc. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Plague inc. #13
(09-11-2017, 05:35 PM)Drako Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:35 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote: I played it back when it was first released, I'm actually surprised how far the game has gotten and how much has been added into it. I got it on my Android a couple weeks ago as it's 'free' but later found it's full of ads. Purchased it on my iPhone years ago though.

Try disconnecting from your WiFi network. On most free mobile games I just do that Wink.
Oh that's right, I forgot about that trick

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Plague inc. - by Slacker - 09-10-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Drako - 09-10-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by zenith - 09-10-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Shinoa - 09-10-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Blink - 09-10-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Oni - 09-10-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Slacker - 09-11-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Plague inc. - by VirtualFrost - 09-11-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: Plague inc. - by Drako - 09-11-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by VirtualFrost - 09-12-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Slacker - 09-11-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Slacker - 09-11-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Bish0pQ - 09-12-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: Plague inc. - by MesaGFX - 09-12-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Slacker - 09-13-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Plague inc. - by Jordax - 09-29-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Drako - 09-30-2017, 12:08 AM
RE: Plague inc. - by zorrophreak - 09-30-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Plague inc. - by Psi - 10-24-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Plague inc. - by Oblivious - 10-24-2017, 12:01 PM