Login Register






Dodosky Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
Dodosky Introduction #1
Hello guys,

I'm new around here, I were looking for new forums to sign-up and I hope I made the right decision to join Sinister Tongue
I hope to have a good time here!

I'm from Italy, I love playing games and watching TV Shows & Movies.
I've been playing on League of Legends since the end of the Season 2, so in the pre-season 3 and I really did everything on League.
I've been Challenger in S5 and I've been on the eSports scene for along time, the last time, I were a coach for a Community.
I'm just done with League right now, infact I play it only with friends.

I also enjoy to play solo games like The Witcher 3 and other games.
I've been playing since 2007 with Metin2, so I really enjoy to play MMORPG games and solo games :3

I'm also a fan of Vikings, a big one, and a fan of Power =V

What can I say, I own a Hosting company, soon I'll start selling my VPS & TS3 Servers here too, I really like to program in general and to learn new things, know new things and master them.

I'm sorry if I did some mistakes with the language, I learned it by myself on the time :3

Still, I hope to have a great time here and see around boys!
Thanks for the attention Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dodosky223's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Dodosky Introduction - by Dodosky223 - 09-12-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Skullmeat - 09-12-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by mothered - 09-12-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Altair - 09-12-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Dodosky223 - 09-12-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Altair - 09-12-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Ecks - 09-12-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Luxury - 09-12-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Slacker - 09-13-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Dodosky Introduction - by Dodosky223 - 09-14-2017, 01:36 PM