Login Register






Does anybody here still play Minecraft? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Does anybody here still play Minecraft? #17
(09-11-2017, 03:25 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 01:38 PM)Inori Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 09:20 AM)Oni Wrote: Haven't played in years, although I was in the Alpha/Beta.

I started near the end of beta. It was really fun, but everything was insanely difficult compared to whatever the current version is.

Difficult or not, join us! Creative right now, just building a bunch of shit.

Provided I can get my coursework done pretty quickly, I'll be on later for sure.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.






Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody here still play Minecraft? - by Inori - 09-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Does anybody here still play Minecraft? - by Oni - 03-29-2018, 02:04 AM
Does anybody here still play Minecraft? - by Oni - 12-15-2019, 06:41 PM