RE: Does anybody here still play Minecraft? 09-11-2017, 01:30 AM
#2
@Hoss was doing something with it a little while ago.
I played a while ago, I guess I'm down.
- Mode: Creative
- Version: Latest, ig
- Mods: Not sure, I usually went vanilla and made a ton of shit with redstone and command blocks.
- Time per week: Whenever I have extra time, I guess. Can't really tell, as school just started up again for me.
(Oh yeah... My account is gone, so in order for me to join, user verification/'online mode' has to be disabled online-mode=false in the server config file)
I played a while ago, I guess I'm down.
- Mode: Creative
- Version: Latest, ig
- Mods: Not sure, I usually went vanilla and made a ton of shit with redstone and command blocks.
- Time per week: Whenever I have extra time, I guess. Can't really tell, as school just started up again for me.
(Oh yeah... My account is gone, so in order for me to join, user verification/'online mode' has to be disabled online-mode=false in the server config file)
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 01:34 AM by Blink.)











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)