Login Register






Does anybody here still play Minecraft? filter_list
Author
Message
Does anybody here still play Minecraft? #1
I've got a Minecraft server laying around that I haven't used in a while. If any of you guys are interested, I'd bring it back online and we could all play. Most of my friends are now too busy to play games very often. Let me know if you're interested, if I can get a couple members I'll bring it online and we can build some cool shit.

If interested, reply with the following that you'd like to see

Game mode
Version
Mods
Amount of time you'd likely play per week

EDIT: the server is up at
Code:
srv.ipseityosftware.com
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017, 09:35 AM by phyrrus9.)






Messages In This Thread
Does anybody here still play Minecraft? - by phyrrus9 - 09-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Does anybody here still play Minecraft? - by Oni - 03-29-2018, 02:04 AM
Does anybody here still play Minecraft? - by Oni - 12-15-2019, 06:41 PM