RE: A short adventure with Nextbook 09-09-2017, 02:42 AM
#18
(09-09-2017, 12:46 AM)dtvguy68 Wrote:(09-08-2017, 04:09 AM)Slacker Wrote:(09-08-2017, 03:53 AM)dtvguy68 Wrote: I can get the code for $15 - email me at dtvguy68@yahoo.com
Nothing wrong with attempting to make a quick buck, but do you even read the post you reply to in attempts to earn some extra income? Skimming through this I noticed he had a customer get impatient and take it back to sell as is.
.
I have been flooded with requests.........so i reach back out to everyone that doesn't respond to the instructions. This partiucular person couldnt get their computer to read the folders on the tablet so they gave up
I even offer to help some people via remote access if they have trouble.
I didn't see a single post on her about anyone directly requesting or reaching out to you, that's besides the point... The point was on page one the customer decided to snatch it back and sell the way it was.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)