Login Register






Tablet OS's? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Tablet OS's? #5
Been looking into the spec sheet for this tablet, it is supposed to have 8gb of nand flash, so I am going to open it up and make sure everything is still on the board if it's still one piece I found a tutorial on recovering flash memory sectors and will try that. I am still open to ROM and OS suggestions though after all it was free so I can tinker with it to my hearts content.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


[+] 1 user Likes Ecks's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Tablet OS's? - by Ecks - 09-05-2017, 03:13 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Blink - 09-05-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Ecks - 09-05-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Blink - 09-05-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Ecks - 09-08-2017, 10:20 PM