Login Register






Request RAT source code in C# filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Request RAT source code in C# #4
http://a.sinister.ly/ozbizo.zip <- An old RAT I made for a guy that failed to make payments, it's not complete and is buggy in a few places, I think there's also a few fundamental issues with how I was doing the comms, but I haven't touched the project in close to a year so I figure I'll give it out. Also I know @Mafia wanted it so, here ya go shitbag
Features:
- Remote file managment
- Remote screen viewing
- Complete remote WMI
- Other average minor features

Can't remember how far I got with some features, but I know I commented out/bypassed the code to get the client's upload/download speed after connecting, so look for that to re-enable the feature.

Oh also, not sure if it's just me or if something's changed with my recent upgrade to Win10 (developed on Win7), but on screen view it throws a arithmatic overflow in client, just change Scan0.ToInt32() to Scan0.ToInt64 and it fixes it.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 12:19 AM by Killpot.)


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Request RAT source code in C# - by 0x6f776c - 08-31-2017, 08:52 AM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by Sikom - 08-31-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by Bish0pQ - 09-01-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by Killpot - 09-07-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by 0x6f776c - 09-11-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by ZanGetsu - 09-11-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by S3xySmurf - 09-15-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by Slacker - 09-15-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: Request RAT source code in C# - by mothered - 09-15-2017, 07:25 AM