[ REMOVED DUE TO SECURITY CONCERNS ] Cobian RAT v1.0.18.4 09-07-2017, 05:18 PM
#1
A user commented on this thread about regards of a possible backdoor. Upon looking into this more I found dozens of articles talking about this RAT "family" being backdoored. I thought this could be possible due to the virustotal results but I didnt listened to my gut. Im sorry, please dont go looking for this anywhere else. Feel free to read up on this
So I was looking around for a while yesterday and found a new RAT, Cobian. It looks a bit like CyberGate but still functions quite well. Functions like Remote Desktop is of very nice quality. Since this is still more than likely an active tool ill keep you guys updated if a new version comes out. The source I got this from was trustworthy as it was well received by dozens of people. Ill give some screenshots below since everyone bugs me to hell on my other threads.
https://prnt.sc/giasba
https://prnt.sc/giarw9
https://prnt.sc/giasmi
https://prnt.sc/giawf8
VT https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9d17dd.../detection
(I now the VT results look REALLY BAD, just run it in sandboxie and youll be all good. Ive had no suspicious activity and ive ran it on my main cuz ima savage as the kids say)
DL [ REMOVED DUE TO POSSIBLE BACKDOOR ]
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 07:09 PM by Drako.
Edit Reason: Security concerns
)















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)