Login Register






Tablet OS's? filter_list
Author
Message
Tablet OS's? #1
So I just got a Condroid 7" tablet for free, but the damn thing only has 689MB Internal, so I have been looking for any sort of lite OS that I can test out on the damn thing. So please post your ideas with links if possible here, it is currently running the companies version of Jelly Bean (Condroid_X7.ver2.0), but it can't even handle updating.

I will be using this for testing purposes and if possible posting reviews on anything I test on it.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 03:15 AM by Ecks.)
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Tablet OS's? - by Ecks - 09-05-2017, 03:13 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Blink - 09-05-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Ecks - 09-05-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Blink - 09-05-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Tablet OS's? - by Ecks - 09-08-2017, 10:20 PM