Login Register






I think my ISP might be spying on me, but not in the normal ways? Idk come see. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I think my ISP might be spying on me, but not in the normal ways? Idk come see. #25
(09-01-2017, 07:01 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 06:52 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote: I believe there may well be a backdoor on the Superhubs due to the fact that there's SSH & Telnet (Filtered) on the router but there's no way to open the port so why does this need to even be on the router you might ask, according to Virgin media this is used by the "Service Technicians" incase of any problems.

To me that suggests a way in for anyone who wants to take look.

I've yet to experience a service technician having to tunnel their way Into my AP to diagnose an Issue.

SSH on a Router "embedded" by the manufacturer Is a cause for concern.

I've been trying to find a way to open the port to take a look inside the router but alas I believe it may require a hardware to do so, I don't really want to open it up and fuck it up.
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: I think my ISP might be spying on me, but not in the normal ways? Idk come see. - by S3xySmurf - 09-01-2017, 07:02 AM