Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool filter_list
Author
Message
[ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool #1
I found this tool of V3rmillion, which is another forum I use. Of course I didnt make this, hence why I put "[ NOT MINE ]". I would also like to give credits to Ken Kaneki who is the creator of this tool. Ill give his V3rm page link somewhere around the download link. Id also like to add that I know I sad id post this later on that day in my last thread post most of the time I get caught up in something or get to lazy.

VT https://virustotal.com/#/file/5924d21f4e.../detection
[ HIS LINK ] DL https://www.mediafire.com/?8g34fg5rpav6zq1
V3rm https://v3rmillion.net/member.php?action...e&uid=8733

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool - by Drako - 08-29-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: [ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool - by Esoterith - 08-29-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: [ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool - by Bish0pQ - 08-30-2017, 10:29 AM
RE: [ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool - by Drako - 08-30-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: [ NOT MINE ] RAT Killing Tool - by ZanGetsu - 08-31-2017, 07:33 PM