Login Register






This is just ridiculous... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: This is just ridiculous... #4
I recently starting paying for internet, got a 15mbps plan, I barely ever make 1mbps, speed test shows I max at 5mbps with 1mbps upload. I am not happy but it is the only ISP in my damn town and going back to "borrowing" wifi is still available if I can no longer afford the shitty service they offer.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162


[+] 1 user Likes Ecks's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
This is just ridiculous... - by Nil - 08-27-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Asura - 08-27-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Nil - 08-27-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Ecks - 08-27-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Blink - 08-28-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by mothered - 08-29-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Nil - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by mothered - 08-30-2017, 05:36 AM