Login Register






This is just ridiculous... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: This is just ridiculous... #3
(08-27-2017, 08:14 PM)Asura Wrote: There are chances that it could be your ISP. I usually have issues with my mobile provider. They tried to be slick by putting me on 'high speed' 3G instead of 4G one time.

LOL I have a .2 Mbps download speed when I'm fairly certain I'm paying for a 10-15 Mbps total internet speed. Just ridiculous because I've talked to my ISP countless times over the years and this happens way too often. Moving in a couple of days anyway so oh well.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”


[+] 1 user Likes Nil's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
This is just ridiculous... - by Nil - 08-27-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Asura - 08-27-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Nil - 08-27-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Ecks - 08-27-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Blink - 08-28-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by mothered - 08-29-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by Nil - 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: This is just ridiculous... - by mothered - 08-30-2017, 05:36 AM