RE: How Call of Duty: WWII is building the scariest Zombies mode ever 08-20-2017, 06:47 PM
#12
I'm fucking excited for this.
Call of Duty zombies has always been a big favorite of mine, and I really enjoyed the last Sledgehammer version of Call of Duty as well. I'm kind of getting tired of it though. When I first started I would go 5 and 30 and now on a good game I go 28 and 4. It just kind of gets old going for every camo and every prestige and every armor costume or whatever the fuck. Might find a new one I like
Call of Duty zombies has always been a big favorite of mine, and I really enjoyed the last Sledgehammer version of Call of Duty as well. I'm kind of getting tired of it though. When I first started I would go 5 and 30 and now on a good game I go 28 and 4. It just kind of gets old going for every camo and every prestige and every armor costume or whatever the fuck. Might find a new one I like
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)