Login Register






How Call of Duty: WWII is building the scariest Zombies mode ever filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How Call of Duty: WWII is building the scariest Zombies mode ever #11
(08-20-2017, 11:26 AM)Slacker Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 12:12 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 12:03 AM)Slacker Wrote: I haven't even thought about looking at the new cod game until now I stopped buying them after I played advanced warfare :/ the jumping around shot drove me crazy lol (still molested people, just not the "COD" I started enjoying after halo 3)

_Def going to be looking into this now op thank you!
Halo 3 is hands down one of the best games ever created

After halo 3 the rest of the series was TRASH!

I hear you man
I heard tho that the most recent one is similar to Halo 3?
Is this true ?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How Call of Duty: WWII is building the scariest Zombies mode ever - by MesaGFX - 08-20-2017, 12:04 PM