Login Register






Have you ever been kicked out of a place/store? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Have you ever been kicked out of a place/store? #20
(08-17-2017, 11:54 PM)Slacker Wrote: I've been thrown out of bars and clubs ALOT in my youth. There isn't a bar in a three city stretch I haven't been thrown out of in my rowdy days.

Been thrown out of Wal-Mart for playing foot ball in the isles,
Got thrown out of meijers for having Mario kart style races in power wheels, and for hiding people in trash cans / totes and having them jump out at employees when they went to move them from the isles lol

(08-18-2017, 02:25 AM)Slacker Wrote: Am I the only one to ever have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex in a changing room here and get thrown out of a store for it? Lol a few times we didn't get caught but one time we did get caught and I thought it was hilarious, her no so much

Savage.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever been kicked out of a place/store? - by Oni - 08-18-2017, 09:02 PM