RE: macOS Security and Privacy Guide 08-17-2017, 07:55 AM
#8
(08-17-2017, 07:25 AM)Asura Wrote:(08-17-2017, 06:20 AM)mothered Wrote:(08-16-2017, 10:16 PM)Asura Wrote: I could probably write up an in-depth guide for Windows if I had time. It may not be much but it would give others some ideas on how to 'harden' Windows. I tried to implement my methods onto XP which went pretty alright. I'm just trying to find a good firewall similar to Windows' built-in Advance Firewall since XP doesn't have one.
It's all good. It takes quite a bit of effort documenting an In depth guide so If you haven't the time for It, don't trouble yourself.
I'm fine with anything relative to the Windows platform. I was curious to see If a Windows-based guide Is as good as this one.
Ah, alright. I found and posted a Windows 10 hardening guide so that may be of use for you.
Thank you, I shall navigate there now.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)