Login Register






google question filter_list
Author
Message
RE: google question #11
(08-16-2017, 05:30 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 04:45 PM)Altair Wrote: What engine are you using now?

I use DuckDuckGo, which Is also defaulted to the Tor browser.

The search results aren't as comprehensive as Google, but If you know what you're after, It does the job nicely.

I also don't want to use Google but I can't find what I search on other engines

Reply





Messages In This Thread
google question - by dark_bit - 08-15-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: google question - by phyrrus9 - 08-15-2017, 06:18 AM
RE: google question - by Botanicals - 08-15-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: google question - by phyrrus9 - 08-15-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: google question - by mothered - 08-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: google question - by Altair - 08-15-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: google question - by Mr.Kurd - 08-15-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: google question - by mothered - 08-16-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: google question - by Altair - 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: google question - by mothered - 08-16-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: google question - by Pikami - 08-15-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: google question - by Botanicals - 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM